Welcome to the Counselor's Page
Thanks for stopping by.
Welcome to the 2019-2020 School Year!
See the updated list of scholarships on this Google Document.
CHS Counselor's Senior Update for winter is available here!
New links just added to the Resources page. Check it out!
If you are looking for TSI practice, click here and scroll to page 21.
Texas A&M is offering a Paths Program to certificaton as a Direct Support Professional, a Paraprofessional, or a Child Care Professional. Visit them to find out more about this exciting program.
If you are interested in a career in the dental field, Dr. Barberee, DDS in Stephenville has an excellent opportunity. Find out more in this informational sheet.
Profrac and Cisco College have partnered up to offer a fast track to a welding certificate with a guaranteed employment. Don't miss this opportunity to earn while you learn.
Here's an opportunity for those entering a career or technical training program. Find all of the information about this program here.
- Need help planning for college and deciding which college to attend? What about paying for college and filling out the FAFSA? Check out Big Future to answer your questions about college planning.
The FAFSA opens on October 1 for the 2020-2021 school year.
The priority deadline is January 15, 2020.
- Access Career OneStop to search through numerous other scholarship opportunities.
- If you need to request a transcript, fill out the transcript request form and turn it in.
- Great news! We can now offer the TSI test at CHS! See Mrs. Sowell if you would like to take the TSI test for college entrance.
- Curious what you should be doing every year of high school to prepare for college? Check out these checklists to help you prepare.
- Make sure to check out the Resources page to find additional information.
College Entrance Testing Information
Last updated on November 21, 2019.
Coleman High School Counselor
325-625-2156 Ext 203