STUDENTS - Remember to keep your laptop in your case AT ALL TIMES! Please don't leave your laptop where it could be knocked off or stepped on.
USING MOBILE HOT SPOTS & TETHERING FOR INTERNET ACCESS
- Your cell phone could be capable of providing Internet to laptops, iPads etc.
- If your data plan includes Mobile Hot Spot or Tethering and your smart phone has those capabilities.
- This will allow students to access school applications such as Google Classroom, IXL, Class Dojo, You Tube, etc. on their school laptop.
- This will consume the cell phone data, causing you to possibly be charged extra if your data limits are exceeded.
- In cases where students do not have home Internet but do have cell service this may be an option.
- You can call your cell service provider if you are not sure if your plan includes Mobile Hot Spot or Tethering.
- Please pass this information on to anyone who is without a connection.